Monday, March 17, 2008

"You are still young"

Recently, probably a few weeks ago, I went to bank A and B to do some transactions. Both told me to me to listen to their financial adviser or consultant for their financial plans.

Bank A
They told me to go listen to their protection cum savings plan. Need to hold for 15 years. I told them that their scheme too long. They told me "You are still young" and blah blah.. -_-


Bank B
They told me if I am interested in their 5 years deposits due to their higher interest rates (guarantee for 6 months only) and referred me to their financial consultant. After listening, oh it is a structured deposit. I told them the plan too long liao. He told me "You are still young" and blah blah.. -_- Then he went on to introduce me to other 4 to 5 of their plans. In the end, I did not apply for any and simply did what I want and left.

Hmm.. thinking.. Same strategy, same words. Learn from the same master, perhaps. Haiz.. Maybe it is time to think about some financial planning. These days, money never enough. Inflation keeps on raising.


Rate This Post

No comments: