Monday, March 17, 2008

End of my 3443 night shift duty

Today is my rest day to adjust back to my normal sleeping hours. Tomorrow back to normal day working and thinking about the "battles" I have for this week and the amount of accumulated work.. I sianz.. I am still thinking.. why does God want to put us in this position? Really no other way? Might as well don't create us? haiz.. When times are bad, or in a bad situation or morale super low or at a lost where to go in life, we will tend to think about these questions de. When times are good, people may forget that is it God Who provides de or just say out the usually phrase "感谢赞美主!" or "Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!" like saying the magic words "Thank You" or "Sorry" like that.. Haiz.. be positive jnwk, life here is a "short while" only..


Rate This Post

No comments: