Friday, March 21, 2008

Investment / make money books VS Christian related books

Recently I have some inner conflicts whether to choose those make money (e.g investment) type of book to read or choose books related to my own faith to read. I have spent many years devoting my free time reading the my own faith books. When I see people who use the same years investing their time to books and article about financial stuff and become more knowledge on making money and more better off, I would sometimes envy them and sometimes regret why I did not follow them.

Lord, please delivers me from temptation.

Amen.

Rate This Post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i just came back from waterpark, stampark. Had a short swim. Still can't swim well in freestyle. The breathing part is killing. Happy Easter Day to you and your family. Take care.