Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Success formula: Wisdom of many gurus

Happened to come across this book "No Job? No Problem!" by Han Kok Kwang. He shared inside this book a success formula. I just share with you the main point bah:

1. Be driven by your values

2. Choose a game where you can win

3. Master the art of selling

4. Focus on WIFIT (What's In It For Them?)

5. Learn to get along with all kinds of people - success is a team sport

6. Learn to be idea transformer

7. Learn to leverage with the other people (OP) principle

8. The more you give, the more you get

9. Strive for freedom (of time, money, etc ..) and security will take care of itself

10. Have fun - life is too short to take it too seriously

Rate This Post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, I just add you to my links. How are you. Take care and God Bless.

JN 제러미 said...

haha.. ok.. May God bless all of us..

I'm fine..

Ok, I add you to my links too..