Monday, March 10, 2008

MONEY IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING??

SI BEI SIANZ .... life is like all about money... working in my current company is super stress... and fast pace so fast de.. and always ask us to do false stuff.......... then back to my own life.. I see a debt of $24K (including interest) + monthly interest of $50! Others have their parents either paying all the amount first and let their children repay them slowly. Another way is their parents pay a partial for them and the rest the pay back themselves to the creditor. Haiz... my case ah... my side wants to earn my interest and plus telling all the bullshit story... not going further on my case ... haiz... si bei sianz... if i save to pay ... then i have no money for other things le.. so envy others have money to go out eat good, have money to spend on some luxury, have money to go out enjoy... have money to blah blah ................

Haiz.. I don't know much about investment ... see people so good... want to spend money spend...

Is money the answer to everything?!?!?!?! Even king solomon in the past think so.... graduate liao.. working is like paying debts and debts.... sg ppl quite materialistic (not all of cos, but 95% la)... where got money for them...... ... but but... not only sg ppl la... only their actions and behaviour are more apparent and obvious ... other nationalities ppl also more or less the same la...

OH..... I think I have slipped into a depression... oh no... God bless others abundantly yet others a bit yet others none... I don't know how He works nia... ya la... He works in way we cannot see.. suddenly feel quick quick end the world haha... like crazy KF always says want to end the world like that but say only nia... hahahaha

God bless me.


Rate This Post

2 comments:

Eunice said...

money's important but it's not everything..did this topic for my english oral last two years..lol..many do feel money's everything..cheer up!

JN 제러미 said...

there is actually a verse that says money is the answer to everything. they say ecclesiates is a expository bk lo...

...... but money is the answer for everything. (Ecclesiates 10:19)