Saturday, October 20, 2007

Careers that I would enjoy

These are the career I think I would enjoy:

1. Police officer in the CID department

-> I enjoy solving mystery, busting those nasty, bad cunning guys' plans. Nabbing them and subjecting them to the laws of the land. Romans 13:1-2 states: "Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. "

Oh ya, no it is not due to the TV drama "Metamorphosis 破萤而出" that inspired me. But this show does enhance my liking of this type of career.


2. Teacher

-> I enjoy ... impacting ... ~ explanation to be given later ~

3. Full time missionary worker in the mission field

-> ~ explanation to be given later ~

4.



The above are just some of my dream careers. Due to some personal reasons, I may have to choose not to be in these professions.

Rate This Post

No comments: