Monday, October 15, 2007

About making a difference nowadays

A real conversation between two christians

A: I don't just want to be an observer. Too boring, and I'd rather make a difference in the world. It's too easy just to be an observer, and to say that is, IMO, a sign of giving up on making a difference.

B: Not only in the christian community wanting to make a difference. Other organised religions and the society wants to make a differences. When the different differences come together, then there will be a clash?

Everybody is talking about making a difference nowadays. Yup, I want too. Go the Church way or the world way? I know the answer is obvious.

A: And I'd rather try to win at the game everyone else is playing, than to just sit back and watch them play it.

Rate This Post

No comments: