Thursday, September 27, 2007

When people ask you questions . . .

When people ask you questions, I used to think that they are just concern of you and want to know more about you. But years of experience tell me I was wrong. They are just doing some intelligence stuff - either to their own benefits or to use it for "gossiping" purposes. I still maintain that they just want to catch up with my life .. but hey .. through the conversation, you would be able to tell who is and isn't. Most of them ain't. I don't know... I don't wish to say too much on this .. this is sensitive. I think I'm getting more and more less trusting of people.. They always have hidden agenda and they will use you until they have what they want... haiz..

I don't know. I think I am too naive ... but I'm changing .... arg .......






Perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps I am too sensitive.

Rate This Post

No comments: