Friday, April 13, 2007

What are my objectives in Life ????

*_*?? What are my obectives in life? I am soberly clear that my primary objective in life is to save as many souls as possible (by getting people to know the One True God), serve God and worship God. But I am not actively involve in this most important objective which God required from people who already knows Him. I was rather passive. I was not a good "talker"(but I tried) and I only resort to using e-mailing, blogging and etc to reach out to people.

Although I already know the Eternal God who created heaven and earth, why am I still not that happy and feel lost sometimes. What then is my secondary objective in life? ... I don't know. I don't know the future, I don't know what I'm going to do - I have yet given much thought about it and have not taken any action. I am not sure where God wants me to be in. God, God ... tell me ... where should I be heading. My University life is ending. Tomorrow is my last lecture in my entire University life. What are my secondary objectives in life?

I pray that You would give me some signs or answer and give me courage in my primary objective to walk out of my comfort zone. I may face with many obstacles and struggles in life but with You, You gives me the strength to go on with life. May everything I do, every thoughts of mine, every action of mine, every words I speak ... are pleasing to you. If I didn't, forgive me and guide me back to the right way. I commit my entire life, and my coming examinations and after that, FYP presentation into your hand. Amen.

Rate This Post

No comments: