Thursday, October 16, 2008

I pass my 2.4km during my 6th IPT session

Ok, today I went for the 6th session. The PTI warned us that it is the last training (next week will be briefing) and the most siong. After doing some general exercise, we ran 3x400km intervals and then followed by 3x800km intervals. The last part is 2.4km endurance running. And I clocked a 12:37 timing. haha... I checked the score table and I passed by just 3 seconds. *_*Y Haiz.. next week like no training leh.. tues got briefing and thurs surpose to be my IPPT but postponed to 28th after clashed with my night shift after the much changes in shift system recently. sianz.. need to change with other people on that day but still sianz.. cos the day before my IPPT is also night shift.. let me think if I should change that day with other people or not. I hope to get a pass ... a silver will make me happy like siao.. haha :D

Rate This Post

No comments: