Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Carry the cross

Happened to saw these cartoons about carrying the cross. Have a better understanding of "carrying your cross". Christians who are struggling with stuffs, may these illustration brings you encouragement and hope.

But I still have doubts. Why must life all about sufferings, hardships, tribulations? Is there really no other way? I know the standard answer would be because sin .. blah blah.. Ok.., I not going let my finite mind to further comprehend ....

Rate This Post

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your updates about the cross. u are half rite about my relationship with eunice. She is indeed one of my very best fren and she is my daughter. continue to drop by my blog and tell ur frenz about it.. tq yar. my blog very simple one.. am blessed to know you.

JN 제러미 said...

Oic... haha.. nice to know you too..

Eunice said...

nice post..very meaningful and motivating..the solutions i always like to take..easy way out..sigh..what i'm currently struggling with..on ur cbox..lol..