Friday, December 28, 2007

VERY keen to change job!!

Haiz, I am quite keen to join this company (http://www.jobsdb.com/SG/EN/job.asp?R=JDBS098635399) as production supervisor (Lifescience-biochip). The only thing I hope is that it is near my house. I don't feel any job satisfaction working in my current company. I hate the system. The system crap!! Hate it! Taiwanese system... I hate it man! The reason making me hesitating to quit my current job is the location (no need to wake up so early man!! :D) and lack of experience. My interest is in bio area man... What should I decide on?? haiz..

Rate This Post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice title for your blog. you are creative. san nin fai lok

sapphire blu said...

taken dinner? over here is very hot..what about the weather over there. how time flies in no time cny will be over after cny valentine.